Sunday, May 22, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

 Linking up with Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

Gratitude Sunday ~ Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

 I am grateful for easy Mondays. No hurry. No rush. Just be.






 I am grateful for being able to study the world with my children (and their friends). I am finally getting my education!










 I am grateful for my outdoorsman. Someday he will provide for me...hopefully.



 I am grateful that my kids do not have to sit in a classroom all day.








 I am grateful for weekends at home.



 Except for a trip to Grandma's house.



 I am grateful that I live minutes away from The Homeschool Store. I find so many great treasures in their used section. I have learned to stay away from the not used section.




Other things I am grateful for:

beer, my husband, family, and time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that potato dish looks awesome! So much homeschooling goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Taven that it takes about 40 Blue Jays to make a meal. Hummm... Beer before husband and family.

    ReplyDelete