Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer is here! ... Or it's almost Christmas!

Here are some of our pictures from the week.

The kids made this picture box for Father's Day and put their drawings and cards inside.


 Shina loves to exercise. He shows off his 6-pack and trains for Ninja Warrior.



 On the Solstice, we made a Summer banner for the fireplace mantle. I always get excited about summer solstice because it makes me feel like the holiday season is near. I have issues. I almost got out a Christmas puzzle.


 Tracks in the street.


 We have been on a mandala making kick. They are addicting.






 Tokunbo loves to get a hold of Wale's dreads and Wale loves letting her.


 We met up with some friends we had not seen in a while.



 See my 6-pack mom!


 Our buddy Aidan is homeschooling/hanging out with us a lot this summer. 



 I think this girl was saying she was taller than Shina so that had to get sorted out. They were measuring and arguing for a good long while.







 Hanging out at the Y.




 We walked over to the pond behind the Y after swimming to catch some mosquito larvae and pupae.



 We also picked up trash left by the messy summer camp kids.




 We have been journaling our way through summer, but I somehow always forget to take pictures of the actual journals. I think I will just do an entire journal picture post sometime soon...



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The adults emerged from the pupae and are somewhere in the garage. The larvae are still alive.

      Delete
  2. great pictures...it's TOO HOT FOR ME!

    ReplyDelete