Our big American West road trip is really happening! We are really getting a passenger van and we are really visiting 10 national parks over the course of 33 days!
Before then, I would like to:
get a little better camera and learn a bit about taking photos.
get stronger so I can hike longer and carry children up mountains!
get the kids used to carrying their own packs and hiking long distances.
That being said, this is a bit of a picture dump. I am trying to get the kids and myself out hiking as much as possible. We had some really cold days where we stayed home and more mild days when we went out.
get the kids used to carrying their own packs and hiking long distances.
That being said, this is a bit of a picture dump. I am trying to get the kids and myself out hiking as much as possible. We had some really cold days where we stayed home and more mild days when we went out.
That was a water line. The Brazos flooded there all the way to 288 going to the beach.
ReplyDeleteWe went out west with the kids last year. We only had 16 days on the road, but it was AMAZING. You'll never regret it. Have a blast!
ReplyDelete