Friday, March 30, 2018

Huntsville State Park - Girl Scout Edition

We have recently returned from our spring camping trip with the Girl Scouts. It could have been a little less wet, but memories were made and good times had.

Here is Mirek stalking a woodpecker.




Eating pepperoni while nature journaling.


Tic-tac-toe.


Shelby's brother Jake caught a Largemouth Bass.



Pollinating our noses.


Documenting wildflowers in the area.




I am sure the kids had many private adventures on their bikes that I know nothing about, but I was able to capture some good times close to the home base.




We had quite the dance/singing/talent show in our shelter Tuesday night. There was ninja dancing courtesy of Mirek, rapping by Eaden and singing by Naia accompanied by interpretive dancer Elizabeth and step dancer Savannah. Here is Bralee teaching us how to rock-n-roll!


A Green Heron.



The American Alligator.


The morning sun after a stormy night.







Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment