I've had these pictures on here for a while. They are of my garden, Tuesday Teatime, and the Museum of Natural Science. As I write, I think I might be on to something as far as how to homeschool and work part time and keep the house decent...I think. We shall see. I will update after the week.
Labels
Alabama
Art
Baking
baseball
Beach
beach house
Beer
Big Bend
birthdays
Book Parties
Brave Writer
Brazos Bend
Camping
Christmas
Covid19
crafting
creek
Curriculum
dance
Exploring
Fall
Family
Fields
fishing
Florida
food
Friends
Games
garden
Garner
Girl Scouts
guadalupe river state park
Hair
Hermann Park
Hill Country
Home
Homeschool
Huntsville State Park
in town
Lake
Letters
Living History
Making
Mardi Gras
Mud
Museums
nature walks
philosophy
reading
Renaissance
road trip
Science
Sports
Street
Taekwondo
Thanksgiving
Tuesday Teatime
unschooling
Valentines
Winding Creek
zoo
Monday, October 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment