I'm almost done reading Digital Minimalism and it has inspired me to take a one month break from social media. I'm not sure if blogging counts. It's not a time suck for me anyway so here I am. I will be making some serious changes and rules for myself once the detox is over, but I don't think I will be deleting any accounts. No apps will be on my phone though for sure.
We went to the creek.
The beach house. The water was so clear!
We went on a tour of the SPCA and while I am not ready to adopt, I think fostering might be an option.
Home Depot kids project.
Taven has been making fires outside, but it will be raining for a while so perhaps I'll get a break.
Trapping Iron Man in ice.
My book list for the next 6 weeks.
Some of what the kids are reading. Eaden is studying Ancient History and hates the books ( I don't blame her really). I'm thinking I might let her join us for American History and just give her more to read.
Mirek started choir and is very excited!
Taven played his first tournament with his new baseball team and was amazing. He pitched a lot more than expected and hit very well.








































No comments:
Post a Comment