The weather has become slightly cooler so we have been going out back a bit more. My garden is a complete weed fest. I am going to clean it up soon and plant a few fall veggies and some flowers. We have really been enjoying the hummingbirds and a bald cardinal we call Dr. Phil.
Our backyard is covered in spiders!
Lela and I went on a nature walk to search for cicadas We really wanted to find one in the process of molting but no luck. Just empty skins.
Taven has been bugging me to fish at a nearby park he likes so we went.
It's really nice to get out a bit more. I am looking forward to sitting in my backyard enjoying the flowers, various pollinators, birds at the feeders, etc. I have never been too successful with my spring garden because it is soon scorching hot, humid, and mosquito infested. I have decided to put more effort into a fall garden which is quite doable here in south Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment