Friday, February 19, 2016

Freedom Friday #1


Family and friends


Winter in Texas is the time to be outside. Homeschooling gets put on the back burner a bit as we enjoy the weather with friends and family.



Beer


The garden has been on my mind a lot lately, but I am waiting for a little money to come my way so I can get started. We pull weeds and wait.



The Outdoors













Home


Time at home is often spent outside at the moment. The kids run in and out, ride bikes, jump rope, and play in the dirt.








Homeschooling


There is a minimum amount of homeschooling that gets done Monday-Thursday from 9:30-1:30 because we have a friend over for lessons. Besides that, this is not the season for inside work.






Inspiration


We are eagerly awaiting a trip to the beach house with homeschool friends next week. I am trying to remember to live in the moment while counting down the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment