Friday, August 24, 2018

Soft Opening for Mirek, Christmas in August, and Labor Day Weekend at the Beach House

I had a soft opening for Mirek's homeschool this week. We did three full days of his new Bookshark K curriculum and it went really well. The other kids still completed all of their independent work and math, but we have not added in anything new yet. That comes tomorrow!


The box his curriculum came in was a huge hit!





Taven sewed himself a vest.


Mirek's first day. Everyone else is so interested in what he is doing.




My Christmas soulmate invited us over for a "good enough" Christmas party! Yeah, yeah, we know it's still summer.








We went to the beach house for our last family weekend of the year. I guess that means it really is almost Christmas!








This was the only picture I could get of all the cousins.





My brother spruced up the Pearl Pony with some artwork.




I will be back in a week (or two) with a homeschool update!

No comments:

Post a Comment