Saturday, April 18, 2020

March and April - Coronavirus is here

Since I don't post on here anymore, I don't know where to start. Some of the pics are from March. We had a Girl Scout meeting and planted the garden. There are about a million pictures on my phone (and so on IG and Facebook) from this time. I keep telling myself not to do that, but I keep doing it. It's so much easier to have all of my photos here with tags so I can easily find them in the future, but now I will have massive blank spaces which sucks. I also keep reading books about breaking screen addiction and I keep saying I will do it and I keep not doing it. Whatever right?

So we are in the middle of the Coronavirus pandemic. Everyone has been home for about a month. We have been doing really well, but others are not so fortunate. There are no easy answers and I don't feel like discussing it here anyway so...in March we had 2 birthdays, we went to the beach house, the farm, had a very good baseball tournament, then everything stoppped (well it stoppped before the birthdays). Now everything is online. We still get out and go on nature walks. Eaden is dancing online. Taven is more into basketball than baseball right now and is doing exercises to jump higher and get taller (he says). Mirek has been doing speech and choir online and Naia just plays Roblox with friends and talks to them on Facebook Messenger. We have had a really good homeschool routine and get way more done each day than we did before the pandemic kept us all home.












































I am skipping over so much that has happened the past 2 months and that makes me sad. Whah! I suck. Once again, I will do better. I will stop using my phone. I will use my camera. I will write and document here. Let's go!!! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment