Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bad Ass Chili Birthday

Well I broke my camera upon arriving at the Czhilispiel and my pictures are few and they pretty much stink. Sorry.

Some things I didn't get pictures of are the jalapeno and hairy leg contest, many of the cookoff teams, how we smushed pennies on the railroad track, our cricket infested motel, dancing to the bands, and more. 

Our day at the cookoff was also Ayomide's birthday! She is 8!






These two really enjoyed asking all of the passersby if they would like some "bad ass beans."








I think Wale is showing Ade his broken sandal here.



I judged beans and Grandpa judged chili.


Swishing it around in his mouth I think.



Birthday time!





My Halloween pictures are so bad they are not even worth posting. Good news though. Tokunbo threw my camera off of the balcony at home and it seems to be working better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment