Thursday, November 24, 2016

Dinosaur Valley

We went camping for three nights at Dinosaur Valley State Park. We had the perfect time and great weather. There was only one overcast day with about 10 seconds of sprinkles.


Wale and Shina were the keepers of the fire. I am getting to the point where I trust Wale...sort of.


















Dinosaur tracks in the river bed!


I think rock hopping was the favorite activity.









More dino tracks in the next two pictures.



Friends we met on the trail.














Dino tracks on the ledge.


Our setup. I brought the Christmas lights. Krista and Martina brought a dang movie theater!


Wale fell off the slide and hit his head. After that he was not feeling well. He pushed through as best he could though.

















Seun trying to be friendly with this bee.



Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Hoped ya'll cooked some chili in that cold weather.

    ReplyDelete