Here are some pictures from my phone. I am trying to get a camera this week because we are going to some pretty awesome places in the hill country soon.
All of the photos are in reverse order because that's how they uploaded from my phone.
Bread I made with flour soaked overnight. It was good but sank in a bit.
All of the photos are in reverse order because that's how they uploaded from my phone.
Bread I made with flour soaked overnight. It was good but sank in a bit.
We had a few days of amazing weather and were able to eat out back with no bugs.
My sister in law and I took our girls to the March for Science.
Believe it or not, we went to the Pleasure Pier again. I would have never taken them the first time if I knew Ayo's Girl Scout troop was going to go for homeschool day. Oh well. I was able to go without the baby and ride all of the rides this time.
We have been eating pretty simply lately.
The troop donated their leftover cookies to a nearby fire station.
Easter Sunday. We also played a family softball game but I was too busy hitting home runs to take pictures.
This little furball was hanging out on our porch and we let her in for a bit. The neighbor decided to adopt her!
Wale started taking an interest in drawing! Soooo cute!































No comments:
Post a Comment