Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hermann Park

I noticed  my Jasmine and Verbena blooming through the window Monday morning and went outside to look more closely, fully expecting it to be muggy and humid out. Low and behold, it was cool and crisp! I decided then and there that we were going to spend the day outside.


If you are wondering why Kunbo has on so many bandages, it is because she picks and picks at mosquito bites until they bleed...over and over again.









The kids said "Mommy don't look! We are making a picture for you." I guess the boys were supposed to look cool and not smile.


I added Kunbo in.




I told the kids they had to do a math lesson before they could play in the water fountains.












We brought some bird seed for the pigeons.





Today is a bit warmer but we are headed to the beach house for the rest of the week. A little cool front is coming in for tomorrow so we are going to spend the day at Galveston Island State Park. Friday will be huge for the kids because Ade and I actually agreed to take them to the Pleasure Pier. It will be their first time on a roller coaster! We are going to get there at 11 when they open to beat the crowds. Then that same night, Shina is going with his dad to the Rockets game! It is the first time for both of them! We watch nearly every game on tv so it will be exciting. The tickets were a birthday present for Shina from Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment